Sub-BreedHQ\'s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About This topic :)

3 posters

Go down

About This topic :) Empty About This topic :)

Post  Admin 10/7/2008, 7:33 pm

So basically,
Here is a place where you can post things your sad about and then all of the members of this forum can try and cheer you up! So ya!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sub-breedhq.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

About This topic :) Empty Re: About This topic :)

Post  fiona16636 10/7/2008, 9:52 pm

(this wont delete)

Last edited by fiona16636 on 10/10/2008, 7:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

fiona16636

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 10/7/2008, 10:17 pm

Well first off post a new post. Click on New Topic, it's ok this time just remember don't post your problems here, post them in a new topic in this part of the forum Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  fiona16636 10/10/2008, 7:10 pm

sorry Embarassed

fiona16636

Back to top Go down

Post  littlebee07 10/13/2008, 10:29 am

Almost a year agothese teenagers put my car on fire and every one was out side watvhing itwhen It was my moms car EVERY BODY watched and I mean every body they took pics and videos of it then my mom would have to pay 1000dollars if she did not get rid of it silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent silent

Then one day my mom me and my sister went to the pet orphanage and inh one cage this cat gave birth to 8 kittens one was hidding under the blankit so a lady came and adopted the mom and 7 of the kittens cause the one was hidding so my mom saw it so we took that one.We loved that cat it was fluffy and very chubby but very veery fluffy.we named her bootsy.o 8 months ago from now she ran away she hid in abandon has she got stuck in side the house and the windows were shut with small crackes in them andmy dads x-best friend heared some thing meowing so he brock the window and found my cat she had a very bad desiese flies and magetes gave birth on her and she was not doing good so they brought her to the clinic and they had to put her down because she was way way to sick to fix so they put her down: Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
littlebee07
littlebee07

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 10/13/2008, 10:34 am

Oh thats sooooooooo Sad!!!!! But I don't get what happened with the car. You should have made this a new topic though
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum