Sub-BreedHQ\'s Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mods Needed!

+13
tropicalfruit
Blonde_chick
iloveturts
Black_Rose
fiona16636
carrotsn'berries
Wildface
kiara278
000FuzCubs123
oOquaaktacularOo
Sathien
Blonde-Paradox
Admin
17 posters

Go down

Mods Needed! Empty Mods Needed!

Post  Admin 10/4/2008, 2:51 pm

Ok so If you think you should be a mod or you want to be one just submit a form and I'll go over them and consider making you a mod now the bigger and bigger this forum gets the more mods we will need! So please tell your friends about this site! And the more people you tell them more I'm gonna consider you for becoming a mod!

Form to fill out! :
Why do you want to become a mod? :

Why would you be a good mod? :

How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! :

Thanks,
Admin

Link to my Creature Breeder farm: http://www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/639785

Last edited by Admin on 10/4/2008, 11:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://sub-breedhq.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mods Needed! Empty Mod Form

Post  Blonde-Paradox 10/4/2008, 3:41 pm

Why do you want to become a mod? : Because I love creature breeder and I would like to become a mod so i can feel that im am preventing someone from being hurt flower

Why would you be a good mod? : Because I believe that I will be an asset to the forum afro

P.S
Love your smilies so small overload with them (Sorry)

EDIT::

I will be emailing my whole class ( me and my bezzie got them addicted) about this forum Smile.

Last edited by Admin on 10/4/2008, 11:10 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Missed Question)
Blonde-Paradox
Blonde-Paradox

Back to top Go down

Mods Needed! Empty Re: Mods Needed!

Post  Sathien 10/4/2008, 3:42 pm

Why do you want to become a mod? : I think I'd be a great Mod! I'm an adult (30 yrs old) and will respect everyone Smile

Why would you be a good mod? : For the above reasons! I'll bring some maturity to the role and as a parent I can be strict but fair with all the users. I should also mention that I've been very active in other forums so I'll be able to keep a close eye on things that happen here Smile

How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! : None yet, working on it now Smile

Laughing ...this is like a job interview Smile
Sathien
Sathien

http://www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view?id=633478

Back to top Go down

Post  oOquaaktacularOo 10/4/2008, 6:59 pm

Why do you want to become a mod? : I want to be a mod because I love to help people out and Im good at following rules and learning from my or others mistakes.

Why would you be a good mod? : I am very responsible and always help Very Happy

How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! : none yet.. I am working on it now though
oOquaaktacularOo
oOquaaktacularOo

http://www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/507613

Back to top Go down

Mods Needed! Empty Here ya go!

Post  000FuzCubs123 10/4/2008, 11:36 pm

I Believe I Should Be A Moderator, because I love to help out people if they have a problem. I am a great problem solver. I would also like to be a big help to stop cyber-bullying, and rude people. I think that some people out there should be banned from certain websites for various reasons. If I were chosen a Mod, I would help people to be nice, and follow the rules.

I would be a great Mod, because I would help stop cyber-bullying. I would try to be an active member,and would try to check posts regularly. If anyone has a question? They would feel comfortable to PM me.

How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! : 3 total people.

Last edited by 000FuzCubs123 on 10/29/2008, 3:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
000FuzCubs123
000FuzCubs123

Location : On A Stranded Island With My Pets, Cell Phone, And LapTop.

http://000fuzcubs123.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  kiara278 10/4/2008, 11:54 pm

Can I become a mod?

Why do you want to become a mod? : Because, I think if I was a mod I would try and do that point system someone said we should do

Why would you be a good mod? : Because lots of people think I am responsible and make a good leader.

Last edited by kiara278 on 10/7/2008, 1:39 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors and no punctuation)

kiara278

Back to top Go down

Post  Wildface 10/5/2008, 1:36 am

Why do you want to become a mod? : Because Creature Breeder is the best and i'd love to be a mod and I like to help people the best I can Very Happy

Why would you be a good mod? : Because I have a good attitude(most of the time Laughing any way's) and somewhat funny lol!

How many people have you told about this forum? Sadly no one yet but you can count on me to tell everyone I know, even if they don't have a creature breeder account! cheers
Wildface
Wildface

Back to top Go down

Mods Needed! Empty Mod

Post  carrotsn'berries 10/5/2008, 9:39 pm

Why do you want to become a mod? : I believe in making this forum a safe place and a good environment for other users.

Why would you be a good mod? :I think I would be a good mod because I care about making this forum safe as I would not want rude and offensive messages on here.

How many people have you told about this forum? Only one person, but I'm working on it!
carrotsn'berries
carrotsn'berries

http://www.creaturebreeder.com/farm/view/552936

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 10/5/2008, 9:49 pm

Ok thanks,
Please don't post two times in a row though. Just edit your first message. It's ok you didn't know Smile I'll delete your second message and go back and edit your first message for you Smile
Thanks,
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mods Needed! Empty Moderator

Post  fiona16636 10/7/2008, 9:03 pm

Why do you want to beccome a mod?: I would like to become a mod because I would like to make this site great for others to use.If there are no good mods then how would this site stay alive, i am sure to help you with that. Also forums are so helpful and 'm mega happy that this one is Free!I can't wait till more people join sunny
Why would I be a good mod?: Actually I think a would be a great mod! I am thirteen and love being the person to settle disputes between friends, i am very nice, but at the same time have no trouble being strict if It is needed. I also know what it feels like to be bullied(1st grade was a nightmare!) so I beleive very stronly in stoping syber-bullying! In addition I am always avilable, and it would be a great plesure to be a part of this increadable forum!
Plus i am working on telling everyone I can think of about this I have several different accounts and many many friends on CB as i am not a new member or amature.

Last edited by fiona16636 on 10/8/2008, 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

fiona16636

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 10/7/2008, 10:20 pm

Ok great thanks for applying! Oh and um.... make sure to read the rules most everything was spelled and punctuated correctly but just make sure to double check and make sure everything is capalized and spelled right (to the best of your ability!) Your not in trouble, I just wanted to make sure you knew about it Smile
Admin Smile Smile
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Black_Rose 10/7/2008, 11:57 pm

Why do you want to become a mod? : Because I would like to be able to help people and be well, helpful!

Why would you be a good mod? : I am happy all the time (nearly all the time actually) and won't ever get angry at anyone or anything (on here)

How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! : I am going to start telling people on CB now!

Razz

Last edited by Black_Rose on 10/7/2008, 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling errors)
Black_Rose
Black_Rose

Back to top Go down

Post  iloveturts 10/8/2008, 6:29 am

Why do you want to become a mod? : I want to become a mod because I think I can do some good to this forum and the people on it.

Why would you be a good mod? : I would be a good mod because im trust worthy ive been playin this game for awhile and I dont cuus or say rude things about people. Very Happy

How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! : Ive told alot of people about creature breeder and this forum probably aroud 50-75.
iloveturts
iloveturts

http://dragcave.net/user/ilovegeckos

Back to top Go down

Post  Blonde_chick 10/8/2008, 1:43 pm

I love CB!
Because i have been a mod before in a different site and got awards for it. Cool
How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! :every farm i know! Very Happy

Blonde_chick

Back to top Go down

Post  tropicalfruit 10/8/2008, 6:45 pm

Why do you want to become a mod? : I love to help out people and be nice!

Why would you be a good mod? : I am very responsible and understanding and i can listen well!

How many people have you told about this forum? : I havent told many yet but I will tell like thirty! Very Happy

tropicalfruit

Back to top Go down

Post  KuKu for Kitties 10/21/2008, 11:37 pm

Okay

Why do I want to become a Mod? Well I already check this site throughout the day for new posts and I try to be very just and fair in all my dealings on CB and in real life. I am a mature, responsible person who tries to be helpful and understanding.

Why should you pick me? Well I am a good speller and have good grammar. I am friendly and try to be helpful and I am on daily. I have a lot of patience and strive to be a good role model.
How many have you told about the forum? Honestly not many since most people I deal with have already joined, but I would be willing to advertise it on my message board for those who are unaware of its existence.
KuKu for Kitties
KuKu for Kitties

Back to top Go down

Mods Needed! Empty Me!!!

Post  000FuzCubs123 10/25/2008, 3:54 pm

I believe i should be a Moderator, beacuse I adore this website, and would do anything to help it out. I would help out people who do need help, and I would keep this website safe. Please, Please, Please let me help!

I would help out everyone, and keep tis forum safe. I would give you ideas to make this website better, if I find anything out.

I Have Told 1 Person About This Website, I'm Gonna Call more, And Ask Them To Join TODAY.

~000FuzCubs123~
000FuzCubs123
000FuzCubs123

Location : On A Stranded Island With My Pets, Cell Phone, And LapTop.

http://000fuzcubs123.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post  maltese101 10/25/2008, 7:10 pm

Form to fill out! :
i wanna become a mod because i'm responsable and i know all the rules in life and also i wanna keep everyone safe on this forum.
i would be a good mod because i would make sure it's safe on this forum and in the mean time i'll keep everyone happy.
How many people have you told about this forum?:i haven't really told anybody about this forum but i've been helping ppl by joining their forum.

From,
maltese101
ps.. i love to help but if i am not excepted it's ok Very Happy

maltese101

Back to top Go down

Post  xXJessayyXx 10/27/2008, 9:38 am

Why do you want to become a mod? : Because as a mini mod
I want to get higher and help more people with cb and problems on here!

Why would you be a good mod? : Because honsetly Im a very likeable person I can talk to people and still get them to follow the rules

How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! :
hmmm I say about 6 or 7
Ive been telling all my friends about it in cb!
xXJessayyXx
xXJessayyXx

http://dragcave.net/user/xXJessayyXx

Back to top Go down

Post  kiara278 10/31/2008, 5:35 am

Why do you want to become a mod? : I love to help and i would love to help make this forum a better forum.

Why would you be a good mod? : I am responiable and love top help i also feel bad if i dont help

How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! : i have told lots so many i havent counted

kiara278

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 10/31/2008, 7:38 pm

Thanks Kiara and everyone for applying but the fact is we need more people to get on, on daily basis in order to add more mods Smile Oh and kiara for me to even consider you you need to start using proper grammer and using ' and everything and be on more Smile Thanks
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  KuKu for Kitties 11/2/2008, 1:38 am

Please disregard my mod application I am no longer interested in modding.
KuKu for Kitties
KuKu for Kitties

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin 11/2/2008, 1:29 pm

Oh really,
I'm very sorry to hear that you where one of the main people we where looking at Sad
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Mods Needed! Empty Modness

Post  wowee333 12/12/2008, 7:42 pm

Why do you want to become a mod? : Because I know that the forum will need help along the way growing bigger. I also want to because as said below: I love helping people! Very Happy I am a likeable person and I am the kind of person that can get someone to follow rules!

Why would you be a good mod? : I love helping. I have also been on the cb forum for over 7 months so I know the ropes, I enjoy making these sorts of forums safe and friendly as well.

How many people have you told about this forum? (its ok if you haven't but it might help me consider you more if you've told some people about this forum! : A ton from my email contact list. (I don't know how many people will join though)

Yes, I know! I just got here...

But like I said, I have been on the original forum for awhile now. I know BBcode well as well.
wowee333
wowee333

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down